In August we read a mystery novel by Susan Tuttle.
Sabrina Compton’s life was almost perfect with her adored husband—until the day she returns from shopping to find him brutally slaughtered. Her whole identity is shattered, and the blows keep coming in the guise of an FBI agent who destroys the memories that were all she had to hold onto. The story moves from Buffalo, New York to a barrier island off the coast of South Carolina, where a deadly confrontation threatens her life. Will she find the inner strength to survive, or will the sins of her husband’s past destroy her, too?
Here are some questions for you, NightReaders!
1. The main character, Sabrina, learns that everything she knew about her husband was a lie. How would you feel if you discovered that the person you thought you knew the best was not that person at all?
2. Do you think Charlie loved Sabrina? Do you think his new life was a reflection of the new, better person he had become? How much can a person change?
3. Which character was your favorite? Why?
4. What was the biggest surprise or plot twist for you?
5. If you could ask Susan a question, what would it be? Go ahead, she might answer it for you!
THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT WILL WIN A BOOK BY SLO NIGHTWRITER EVELYN COLE!
Thank you for reading and don’t forget to check back tomorrow for the September book reveal!